Make a Lasting Investment in SPU's Future
The Wellspring Society at Seattle Pacific University honors a special group of individuals who are partners with us in planning for the future. By designating Seattle Pacific a recipient of deferred gifts through their financial or estate plans, these thoughtful friends provide a dependable stream of support for our mission - and a legacy of love in keeping with the rich meaning of "well•spring (noun), a source of continual or abundant supply" We pledge to use each of these future gifts to help us graduate students of competence and character who will engage the culture and change the world through the transforming gospel of Jesus Christ. If you have planned a bequest or other future gift to benefit SPU, please let us know so we can include you in upcoming Wellspring Society events and extend to you our thanks. Please contact The Office of Endowments and Gift Planning at 206-281-2702, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or join today by filling out our membership form.
Wellspring Society Benefits:
- An invitation to the annual Wellspring Society Luncheon
- Invitations to other special SPU events such as concerts, plays, seminars, and lectures
- A copy of our charitable gift planning newsletter, Significance
- The satisfaction of knowing that your gift provides a legacy of love and support for succeeding generations of SPU students
The Wellspring Society Luncheon
- The 2018 luncheon featured updates from President Daniel J. Martin, music performed by SPU Chamber Singers directed by Ryan Ellis, and a keynote address by SPU Provost Jeff Van Duzer.
- Dr. Van Duzer spoke on "SPU's Christian Identity in the 21st Century" and his slides can be downloaded here to view.
- We hope you'll make plans to join us and other Wellspring Society friends next spring for the 2019 Wellspring Society Annual Luncheon.
For more information about The Wellspring Society, read our brochure (PDF) .
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.